sex is on the rise and it is actually this age when you
become aware of sex and you start getting curious. Sex is
a wonderful experience but at the same time remember that
it is a minefield and so you must be totally ready for it
and think deeply before entering into it. Infact on medical
ground it is actually not advisable for young girls to have
sex since they are not totally aware of it and not actually
ready for it. Also less knowledge of sex and contraceptives
might also lead to unwanted pregnancy. Also having sex in
your teenage years might lead to cervical cancer and thus
it is best to avoid having sex. In addition to these it
is also not wise to ignore the strong opinions that are
held by the society against teenage sex and every girl must
respect that. It has been imbibed in you by your parents
that sex before marriage is not good and acceptable by the
society and it is on you to respect that feeling. It is
you who has to finally decide whether you want to have sex
or not and whether you are physically as well as emotionally
ready for it.
Most girls are worried as to how to say no. She is worried
how to get out of the situation without hurting the feelings
of her boyfriend. There is one basic rule that you have
to follow and that is if you don't feel like sex then don't
have it. Be absolutely honest and firm. Follow the following
1. No, I don't feel ready for it.
2. No, I believe I should wait until marriage.
3. No, I hate being forced to do anything.
4. No, I am not sure that I want to do it.
5. No, I think we should wait a bit and get to know one
6. No. I think we should discuss about sex and its risk.
If however you do decide to have sex then always as a rule
use contraception's. Always have safe sex and avoid unplanned
1. It is a myth that you don't get pregnant if you wash
your vagina properly after intercourse.
2. It is a myth that you cant get pregnant if you use the
withdrawal method i.e., the penis is withdrawn before ejaculation.
The fact is that tiny drops of semen do escape and that
is sufficient to make you pregnant.
3. It is a myth that you don't get pregnant when you are
having your periods.
4. It is a myth that you don't get pregnant when you don't
5.It is a myth that you don't get pregnant when you have
sex for the first time.