You might have had a tiring day and all you want to do is wash your face and go to bed. But going to bed without removing your makeup properly will lead to problems like acne, aging, unhealthy and dull skin. Follow the following rules of removing makeup and get a glowing and envious skin.
1. Pull your hair away from your face with a headband, or secure it in a clip or ponytail holder.
2. Begin with your eye makeup. Moisten a cotton ball with eye makeup remover and remove all traces of makeup by gently wiping each eye until the makeup dissolves. If you do not have eye makeup remover you can use a olive oil.
3. Select a cleanser suitable for your skin type that has also been tested for the removal or breakdown of makeup. Some soaps and cleansers don't thoroughly cleanse your skin of makeup. Check the packaging to see if the product is designed for makeup removal, or ask a makeup salesperson for advice.
4. Splash your face with lukewarm water, the best temperature for lathering up and facilitating the breakdown of makeup.
5. Place a dollop of cleanser in the center of one hand and rub your hands together to generate lather. Add water if necessary.
6. Apply the lather to your entire face and rub gently, concentrating on the places where you applied makeup.
7. Spend about a minute retracing your path to ensure that you've cleaned all areas.
8. Rinse your face multiple times to ensure the removal of the cleanser and makeup residue.
9. Pat your face dry with a towel.